Postcard design for CEFF 2019-2020, winter season – clean, balanced, calm, and joyful. The winter globe theme stays in perspective & balance with the Christmas tree globe, and its string again in balance with the type reading down to the bottom right corner ECSC logo. The productions are meant to be on a 5″x7″, 100# coated cardstock. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Joyful New Year!
- Art and grieving: Painter Barbara Pratt honours mother Mary Pratt's life in new exhibit - CBC.ca 09/20/2020
- Review: 'Star Trek: The Motion Picture – Inside The Art & Visual Effects' Offers A Gorgeous Look At A Trek Epic - TrekMovie 09/20/2020
- Here’s a sunny opportunity to pick up a Paul Henry painting - Irish Examiner 09/20/2020
- 5 Top-Rated Drawing Books That Will Teach You How to Sketch the Human Figure - My Modern Met 09/20/2020
- Hypnotic wooden kinetic sculptures - Boing Boing 09/20/2020
- Taiwanese art and Thai protests: Best photos of the weekend - The Guardian 09/20/2020