Logo Design for Jayda Karsten, Visual Artist in Calgary, AB. Years ago we’ve worked together on a mural that was displayed for weeks on the metal fence by “the pit” on 4th Street SW in Mission, Calgary. Many of us still remember “the pit”, like a never ending nightmare, an unfinished foundation abandoned for about nine years before anything happened to it. Now it’s a decent building with stores and beautiful apartments, a completely new revamp in Mission. If you would like to find out more about the architecture in Calgary and “the pit”, find out more info about Jayda Karsten on the C-Space here.
- Sketchbooks Full of Colorful Landscapes Inspired by Studio Ghibli Films - My Modern Met 03/31/2020
- Master Bison, I Presume? - Kotaku 03/31/2020
- Local News Window art spreading hope and love Abigail Hantke 8:10 PM, Mar 30, 2020 - WGBA-TV 03/31/2020
- Keanu Reeves Is the MCU's New Ghost Rider in Fiery Fan Art - MovieWeb 03/30/2020
- De Young Museum announces an invitational exhibition for Bay Area artists - San Francisco Chronicle 03/30/2020
- MoMA is offering free online art courses you can take from home - Time Out New York 03/30/2020