Logo Design for Jayda Karsten, Visual Artist in Calgary, AB. Years ago we’ve worked together on a mural that was displayed for weeks on the metal fence by “the pit” on 4th Street SW in Mission, Calgary. Many of us still remember “the pit”, like a never ending nightmare, an unfinished foundation abandoned for about nine years before anything happened to it. Now it’s a decent building with stores and beautiful apartments, a completely new revamp in Mission. If you would like to find out more about the architecture in Calgary and “the pit”, find out more info about Jayda Karsten on the C-Space here.
- Art and grieving: Painter Barbara Pratt honours mother Mary Pratt's life in new exhibit - CBC.ca 09/20/2020
- Review: 'Star Trek: The Motion Picture – Inside The Art & Visual Effects' Offers A Gorgeous Look At A Trek Epic - TrekMovie 09/20/2020
- Here’s a sunny opportunity to pick up a Paul Henry painting - Irish Examiner 09/20/2020
- 5 Top-Rated Drawing Books That Will Teach You How to Sketch the Human Figure - My Modern Met 09/20/2020
- Hypnotic wooden kinetic sculptures - Boing Boing 09/20/2020
- Taiwanese art and Thai protests: Best photos of the weekend - The Guardian 09/20/2020