Logo Design for Jayda Karsten, Visual Artist in Calgary, AB. Years ago we’ve worked together on a mural that was displayed for weeks on the metal fence by “the pit” on 4th Street SW in Mission, Calgary. Many of us still remember “the pit”, like a never ending nightmare, an unfinished foundation abandoned for about nine years before anything happened to it. Now it’s a decent building with stores and beautiful apartments, a completely new revamp in Mission. If you would like to find out more about the architecture in Calgary and “the pit”, find out more info about Jayda Karsten on the C-Space here.
- This actress's daughter was the much younger mistress of which famous writer? The great British art quiz - The Guardian 06/30/2020
- Paintings showing first gay kiss in UK theatre acquired for the nation - The Guardian 06/30/2020
- Alex Toth Electra Woman and Dyna Girl Concept Art Surfaces - CBR - Comic Book Resources 06/30/2020
- Olivia de Berardinis' Original Harley Quinn Painting Joins Jim Lee Charity - CBR - Comic Book Resources 06/30/2020
- 10 Facts You May Not Know About the National Gallery Of Art - DCist.com 06/30/2020
- Organic, Sunrise Gradients Mask Front Pages of The New York Times by Artist Sho Shibuya - Colossal 06/30/2020