Logo Design for Jayda Karsten, Visual Artist in Calgary, AB. Years ago we’ve worked together on a mural that was displayed for weeks on the metal fence by “the pit” on 4th Street SW in Mission, Calgary. Many of us still remember “the pit”, like a never ending nightmare, an unfinished foundation abandoned for about nine years before anything happened to it. Now it’s a decent building with stores and beautiful apartments, a completely new revamp in Mission. If you would like to find out more about the architecture in Calgary and “the pit”, find out more info about Jayda Karsten on the C-Space here.
- New polymer £20 featuring painter Turner enters circulation - BBC News 02/20/2020
- El Paso ISD celebrates Black History Month through 'Jazz Exhibition' - KFOX El Paso 02/20/2020
- The future of Japan's master artisans - BBC News 02/20/2020
- Attack On Titan: 10 Heroes Reimagined As Villains In Fan Art - CBR - Comic Book Resources 02/20/2020
- Millet, Van Gogh, Dalí Paintings On Display In New St. Louis Art Museum Exhibit - St. Louis Public Radio 02/19/2020
- Jackson Square artists believe carts were stolen following disagreements with a street performer - FOX 8 Live WVUE 02/19/2020