Contact Graphics Logo Design – logo designed in 2003 for a boutique advertising agency in the Tri-State area, NY-NJ-CT. When a client comes to you and wants a logo done yesterday, then sits with you for hours and gets an image that satisfies him/her. Bold and impactful were the keywords and a pencil drawing on a napkin. The company is not in business anymore but surely was a lot of fun to work with them. They had the best morning meetings ever, where Columbian Juan Valdez amazing coffee and donuts from a local bakery were fresh every time. We miss Contact Graphics and the kids we were still at that time.
- Why is a tree sprouting from this boat?: The great British art quiz - The Guardian 06/29/2020
- Street Fighter 2's original intro recreated in this awesome art piece - EventHubs 06/29/2020
- Might Rupert Murdoch be Art Basel's next big investor? - Art Newspaper 06/29/2020
- 17 photos taking you back to Edinburgh in 1981 (Part 2) - Edinburgh News 06/29/2020
- Razed and Confuzed Go Digital review – queer cabaret's night out at home - The Guardian 06/29/2020
- Can I go clubbing? Yes – in New Zealand! Your guide to easing and the arts - The Guardian 06/29/2020