Contact Graphics Logo Design – logo designed in 2003 for a boutique advertising agency in the Tri-State area, NY-NJ-CT. When a client comes to you and wants a logo done yesterday, then sits with you for hours and gets an image that satisfies him/her. Bold and impactful were the keywords and a pencil drawing on a napkin. The company is not in business anymore but surely was a lot of fun to work with them. They had the best morning meetings ever, where Columbian Juan Valdez amazing coffee and donuts from a local bakery were fresh every time. We miss Contact Graphics and the kids we were still at that time.
- Art and grieving: Painter Barbara Pratt honours mother Mary Pratt's life in new exhibit - CBC.ca 09/20/2020
- Review: 'Star Trek: The Motion Picture – Inside The Art & Visual Effects' Offers A Gorgeous Look At A Trek Epic - TrekMovie 09/20/2020
- Here’s a sunny opportunity to pick up a Paul Henry painting - Irish Examiner 09/20/2020
- 5 Top-Rated Drawing Books That Will Teach You How to Sketch the Human Figure - My Modern Met 09/20/2020
- Hypnotic wooden kinetic sculptures - Boing Boing 09/20/2020
- Taiwanese art and Thai protests: Best photos of the weekend - The Guardian 09/20/2020