Contact Graphics Logo Design – logo designed in 2003 for a boutique advertising agency in the Tri-State area, NY-NJ-CT. When a client comes to you and wants a logo done yesterday, then sits with you for hours and gets an image that satisfies him/her. Bold and impactful were the keywords and a pencil drawing on a napkin. The company is not in business anymore but surely was a lot of fun to work with them. They had the best morning meetings ever, where Columbian Juan Valdez amazing coffee and donuts from a local bakery were fresh every time. We miss Contact Graphics and the kids we were still at that time.
- New polymer £20 featuring painter Turner enters circulation - BBC News 02/20/2020
- El Paso ISD celebrates Black History Month through 'Jazz Exhibition' - KFOX El Paso 02/20/2020
- The future of Japan's master artisans - BBC News 02/20/2020
- Attack On Titan: 10 Heroes Reimagined As Villains In Fan Art - CBR - Comic Book Resources 02/20/2020
- Millet, Van Gogh, Dalí Paintings On Display In New St. Louis Art Museum Exhibit - St. Louis Public Radio 02/19/2020
- Jackson Square artists believe carts were stolen following disagreements with a street performer - FOX 8 Live WVUE 02/19/2020