Contact Graphics Logo Design – logo designed in 2003 for a boutique advertising agency in the Tri-State area, NY-NJ-CT. When a client comes to you and wants a logo done yesterday, then sits with you for hours and gets an image that satisfies him/her. Bold and impactful were the keywords and a pencil drawing on a napkin. The company is not in business anymore but surely was a lot of fun to work with them. They had the best morning meetings ever, where Columbian Juan Valdez amazing coffee and donuts from a local bakery were fresh every time. We miss Contact Graphics and the kids we were still at that time.
- Sketchbooks Full of Colorful Landscapes Inspired by Studio Ghibli Films - My Modern Met 03/31/2020
- Master Bison, I Presume? - Kotaku 03/31/2020
- Local News Window art spreading hope and love Abigail Hantke 8:10 PM, Mar 30, 2020 - WGBA-TV 03/31/2020
- Keanu Reeves Is the MCU's New Ghost Rider in Fiery Fan Art - MovieWeb 03/30/2020
- De Young Museum announces an invitational exhibition for Bay Area artists - San Francisco Chronicle 03/30/2020
- MoMA is offering free online art courses you can take from home - Time Out New York 03/30/2020