In the long winter nights of cold and high winds, seated in front of an empty table with a pencil ready for schetching the next disaster. The work of David Peacock brings us to a timeless place where everything is floating as in the cover illustration. The artwork is by Nicolas Menanrd. Lovely combo for an early morning coffee with a blank piece of paper in front of you.
- Sketchbooks Full of Colorful Landscapes Inspired by Studio Ghibli Films - My Modern Met 03/31/2020
- Master Bison, I Presume? - Kotaku 03/31/2020
- Local News Window art spreading hope and love Abigail Hantke 8:10 PM, Mar 30, 2020 - WGBA-TV 03/31/2020
- Keanu Reeves Is the MCU's New Ghost Rider in Fiery Fan Art - MovieWeb 03/30/2020
- De Young Museum announces an invitational exhibition for Bay Area artists - San Francisco Chronicle 03/30/2020
- MoMA is offering free online art courses you can take from home - Time Out New York 03/30/2020