In the long winter nights of cold and high winds, seated in front of an empty table with a pencil ready for schetching the next disaster. The work of David Peacock brings us to a timeless place where everything is floating as in the cover illustration. The artwork is by Nicolas Menanrd. Lovely combo for an early morning coffee with a blank piece of paper in front of you.
- Art and grieving: Painter Barbara Pratt honours mother Mary Pratt's life in new exhibit - CBC.ca 09/20/2020
- Review: 'Star Trek: The Motion Picture – Inside The Art & Visual Effects' Offers A Gorgeous Look At A Trek Epic - TrekMovie 09/20/2020
- Here’s a sunny opportunity to pick up a Paul Henry painting - Irish Examiner 09/20/2020
- 5 Top-Rated Drawing Books That Will Teach You How to Sketch the Human Figure - My Modern Met 09/20/2020
- Hypnotic wooden kinetic sculptures - Boing Boing 09/20/2020
- Taiwanese art and Thai protests: Best photos of the weekend - The Guardian 09/20/2020