All Contemporary Arts – Logo Design (2009); digital media design group with in an oomph of contemporary aspirations. A digital art boutique, online for a while, with dreams to compete with the big boys. None of them happened as indecision overwhelmed the vision, like in so many cases. Maybe one day, ACA will be alive once for all as the brand is waiting for them, standing to this day.
- Open-air art museum: will Oakland's protest murals have a life beyond the street? - The Guardian 06/28/2020
- Kirbcen's fighting game art gallery is made up of stunning reworked 3D renders - EventHubs 06/28/2020
- Poll: Box Art Brawl #49 - Bust-A-Move / Puzzle Bobble - Nintendo Life 06/28/2020
- IRON MAN 3 Concept Artist Andy Park Reveals His Awesome Original Design For The Mark XVI Armor - CBM (Comic Book Movie) 06/28/2020
- Critics come out of anonymity to say canceled MOCA Cleveland show would have exploited Black suffering over p - cleveland.com 06/28/2020
- Tyler Mitchell: 'I'm ready to throw out everything that I've known' - Financial Times 06/28/2020